Giulia 1600 Spider hood and trunk F/S

Last weekend, my Dad and I attended a local antique car show/swap meet.
Amidst the endless supply of Chevy small block intake manifolds and rusty
Model T parts, we happened to stumble upon a small cache of old import car
stuff.  After some haggling, I ended up with a Giulia 1600 Spider hood and
trunk, in very good condition, from a vendor who thought they were off an old
MG Midget!  I have no use for them, but I couldn't turn by back on some
hard-to-find Alfa stuff either.  I thought I'd offer 'em to Digesti.... if
there's no interest, they'll just go in the basement with the rest of my
collection of junk..... er, kid's inheritance.

Hood - very good condition, small specks of surface rust near hinge holes,
chrome strip missing, hood latch intact - $80 plus cost of shipping  (FYI -
For those of you planning to shoe-horn a 2.0 litre into your Giulietta
Spider, you need this hood!)

Trunk - good condition, few small dings but overall very straight, small
spots of rust near hinge holes and luggage rack holes, chrome trunk lock
there but mechanism incomplete, "1600" chrome emblem perfect - $80 plus cost
of shipping

Darren Besic
DBesic@domain.elided