RE: 105 Dual Booster Brakes

I'm far from an expert on the brake system (see my earlier post) but I
just went through this with my 69 Berlina. Its a different system but
similar enough to make a few reccomendations. First off, check the
rubber brake lines to the caliper. These can get soft and swell when
under pressure. Can you tell if its just one wheel or all of them? If
its one, then its either in the hose or a sticking caliper.

Second is to look at the master cylinder. My brake locking delay seems
to have gone away, its a bit hard to tell when they now lock up
completely but I'm pretty sure that's another problem. I couldn't tell
you exactly what to look but I replaced the seals and boots on mine and
made sure all the passages were clean. If you can get a rebuilt or new
master cylinder I'd go for it. I'd have replaced mine if they were
available.

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Berlina