[no subject]

Well, the day every alfisti fears has come for me (actually it is not that
bad)
but I blew the engine up on my GTV-6 (I had a 3.0 164 engine in a 1985 body)
The front body was in bad shape, I had just found a new GTV-6 body to put my
good (what I thought :) 164 engine in, when last week, as I was driving in
Marin toward the golden gate bridge, one of my valves apparently cracked
and disintegrated, destroying the engine.
So it's a parts car now. I have a perfectly good tranny that was rebuilt
about 15,000 miles ago.
(Second gear synchros are still in great condition) there are lot of parts
that are salvageable,
but I need to get rid of it in a hurry because it is taking up space in the
garage. If you are interested, call me at 415-420-5484. The car is at Soma
Automotive here in San Francisco.
I'm looking for someone to take the whole thing, I will sell certain large
systems like the tranny
but I won't sell bits and pieces like headlights or door locks.
If anybody knows of an available 2.5 or 164 engine let me know.

Geoff White