SPICA overhaul

Dear Fred,

My pump is fresh and was rebuilt by Wes Ingram.  It has been modified by
him as well.  Would this service only be for stock systems (my guess
here) only?  Since the pump is "new" it will be a period of time before
I would need any service.  My other question concerns competition.

Is there enough of a market to keep two SPICA shops in business?  ie
would we be running the risk of losing both sources of SPICA expertise
because there wouldn't be enough work to keep both shops viable
economically?  Just my 2"

George Loeb