Fiat Dino (for sale?)

Hi all!
         On the way home from work today, I noticed a very odd car at the
local used car dealer.  It definitely didn't fit in with the normal wares he
sells.  It is a black w/ a white convert. top Fiat Dino.  Sitting right
beside it is a yellow Fiat X-19. These cars are in reasonably exceptional
shape .  If anyone wants to look into these vehicles, please email me, and I
will put you in contact with the owner of the lot.
          I have no personal interest in these vehicles. Well, yes I do--- I
just cannot afford them. Would love to see them go to an enthusiast instead
of some shmo off the street.
          By the way, these cars are located in Warren, Ohio.  N.E. corner of
the State.
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum