re: Thanks.. but 164 is dead

At Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:53:39 EDT
>http://members.aol.com/directautogroup/smash.jpg
>I got basically cut off on an on-ramp to I-4 in Orlando, swerved to avoid an
>accident and right as I thought I was recovering... bounced off a retaining
>wall.
>Tell ya one thisg.. this is one safe car.. All I have to show for it s a
>badly bruised forearm and some small cuts...
>Car is totalled though from the looks of it... now I got to figure out what
>to do with it.. eBay?
>Bill
>Watching the auction's website for the next 164 :(

Sorry to read/see that.
Anyway I don't really think that 164 deserves a write off. For
what I see on the picure I'd say it's pretty fixable!
Anyway if you really want another one, put this one on eBay. Maybe
sell parts. There are lotsa 164 owners in need of parts!!!!!!

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99