Thanks.. but 164 is dead

Guys,

Thanks for all of the help that I have gotten from the list with my 164...
Right as I had her back on the road.. Tragedy happened today.

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/directautogroup/smash.jpg

I got basically cut off on an on-ramp to I-4 in Orlando, swerved to avoid an
accident and right as I thought I was recovering... bounced off a retaining
wall.

:(

Tell ya one thisg.. this is one safe car.. All I have to show for it s a
badly bruised forearm and some small cuts...

Car is totalled though from the looks of it... now I got to figure out what
to do with it.. eBay?

Bill
Watching the auction's website for the next 164 :(