rare GTA seen and for sale.....

I stopped into a local repair center in Greensboro, NC and found a very
rare car sitting in the corner.  A 1967 Alfa GTA!  And it is for sale
according to the guys there in the shop.  All aluminum body, with lots
of rivets, and the original 1600 twin spark engine.  It has been set up
to race and has many racing parts.  A really neat little car.  Needs a
lot of attention since it has not been raced in several years.  I don't
know the asking price, but the guys there say that he has turned down
12,000.
If anyone is interested, I will get you the phone number of the
individual selling it and even get some pics the next time I'm by there.

Bob Wilmoth
82 Alfa Spider
83 Pininfarina Spider