Radiator cleaning: What concentration TSP?

Sometime in the last year or so there was a thread on using Trisodium
Phosphate (TSP) to clean alfa cooling systems.  I believe that John
Fielding started the discussion calling the TSP "sugar soap" or something
similar.

I purchased a small box of Savogran TSP at the hardware store.  The box
says that it is "formulated for heavy duty cleaning, removes greasy, sooty
dirt and prepares painted surfaces for repainting."  The box also indicates
that it has "Average elemental phosphorous content 7.3% in the form of
phosphates.  Equivalent to 8.5 grams per 1/2 cup."  Instructions for
cleaning solutions range from: 1/4 cup per 2 gallons (household);  1/2 cup
per 2 gallons (heavy duty); and 1 cup per 2 gallons (for use after paint
removers).

I want to do a "in car" flush of my 73 GTV's radiator.  Questions:

What concentration of TSP should I use?

Like many radiator cleaners, I will expect to run the engine to circulate
the cleaner. I'd like to leave it in for at least a round trip commute to
work (50 miles).   Any limitations or recommendations on the "run the
engine" part?

Any other prohibitions or cautions for using TSP to clean the cooling
system?

thanks,  //kct, Powell TN