Bulb size needed - '83 Spider

the little bulb that's inside the housing at the top of the heater valve
controls on a mid-80's spider blew out.  I took it out and now have mislaid
it when it's time to go to NAPA and find a replacement.  Anybody got a
replacement bulb number since I can't take the old one with me to match it
up? thanx!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider -- daily driver this week again -- the accursed Honda is yet
again in the shop!