wet/dry tires???? and alfa spotting

g'day eh, y'all!
(i'm canadian, but i live in texas, so that IS grammatically correct)

after all this talk about which tires are best, and which aren't in dry or
wet conditions... makes me think. i buy cheap-ass ($25/per) at Discount
Tires Co and i drive in all sorts of weather. although, in rain, i have to
slow down. but damn. its fun.

otherwise... when leaving work last night (09/06) there was a red mid-80s (i
think) Spider with phonedial wheels (top was up) turning south on Dallas
Parkway from Park. roundabout 9:40pm. is this anyone we know? i turned
around as soon as i could, but you have a tolltag, and i don't... couldn't
find you with all the traffic, and having to stop.

cheers
kyle
'87 Spider Veloce