Oregon/Washington tranny shop

I'm looking for a referral to a good shop that can perform a transmission
rebuild on my '86 spider in Portland, OR.  I'd like to have at least 1st and
2nd gears lightened as well.  Is the lightening a machining operation that
any shop familiar with Alfas can perform, or should I send the gears to some
specialty house for that?  How much should I expect to pay for the entire
rebuild?

Bonus question:  I just replaced the gear oil and found a tooth attached to
the magnetic drain plug, so I'm sure I'll at least need to buy one gear.
Since I'm buying parts....Does anyone have an opinion on the TZ-series
competition gear set (reference the IAP catalog)? Pricey.  Are they worth
it? Are there other gear sets out there?   I like the idea of the bearings
vs. bushings on the synchros.

Thanks for the information.  Enjoy the weekend.
-Mike