source for Alfa/Pininfarina decals

Does anyone know of a source that sells (very thin) decals or
adhesive-backed stickers with the Pininfarina logo?  I'd like to make the
flip-over face plate of my stereo look as close to the factory Spider filler
plate as possible.  Does anyone have a photo of the stock filler plate
installed that they could send me?  I understand that it had the
blocky-script Pininfarina logo on it, but am unsure.

Getting lost in the details,
-Mike
'86 Spider Quad
Portland, OR

this weekend's spider agenda:  more electrical ferreting/cleaning, blasting
cleaning and painting used ex manifold, search for power-amp, clean engine.