Re: a tidbit of information, sometimes relevant, sometimes funny."

In a message dated 9/7/01 10:31:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
johnhertzman@domain.elided writes:

> There is an old saying, "The man who has two clocks will never know the
> correct time."
>
> Enjoy,
>
> John H. (who values d'Amico & Tabucchi, but generally gives the benefit of
> the
> doubt to Fusi)

That saying reminds me of another--
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day"

Used by my mother when referring to me during my adolesence, and again later
regarding the staff of the nursing home I put her in....
Cheers,
Paul Mitchell