RE: Alfa-powered Brit cars: Hallucination?

"After reading in AutoItalia about the X1/9 with the 164 engine/tranny...I'm
ready to believe almost anything."

I saw a blip in Practical Classic/Thoroughbred & Classic/Classic & Sportscar
that this car was wrecked.  It may have been in one of the columns and not a
news article.  Has anyone else seen this?  I'll try to find out for sure and
post it.

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV