Re: Alfa return... and basic spelling tips

> Cadillac is really an over-50 car.

Except every Escalade owner who is a 20-something rap star (or wannabe).

> I believe Chevy makes cars exclusively for the rental car
> companies.

You must mean Chrysler (Sebring, Concorde, LHS). I think of Chevy Trucks and
SUVs, and they make the best ones at that.

> GM lacks any presence in the very profitable roadster market
> (don't mention the Corvette or Camaro or Trans AM, I'm talking about quality
> here).  They offer nothing to the people who buy Z3's and Miatas and S2000's.

Putting aside the plasticky interior, the rest of today's Corvette is a
great car. What's to criticize a 300+ hp V8 engine in an around $40,000
sports car? If you really are an automotive enthusiast, you have to agree
the Corvette is a great driver's car with a purely American personality.
(Should every sports car have a European countryside pedigree?! How
boring!).

Jim