Milano roof rack FS

I'm selling my Saris roof rack. Comes with all hardware to fit 2 bikes on an
Alfa Romeo Milano. This rack was installed on my Milano for 2+ years and it is
a fantastic rack. Cost over $300. Selling for $150. The rack locks securely to
the car but when unlocked can be removed in seconds. I will include a free
"bike-bra" from Colorado Cyclist. E-mail me with any questions. Pick-up in SF
East Bay Area OK or buyer pays shipping.

Chris Robyn
SF Bay Area
'91 168
'88 Range Rover