164 factory alarm vs. aftermarket

	I finally got around to checking to see why the factory alarm in my
recently aquired 164 doesn't respond to the remote and discovered that the
siren (whole?) unit is missing courtesy of some previous owner. I'm not a
huge proponent or opponent of car alarms, but the remote door unlocking
seems like a nice feature to have. Plus I might gain a little piece of mind
and a few token bucks off the ol' insurance bill wouldn't hurt.
	What do people think, should I find a used factory unit that would plug
right in or should I look at aftermarket units? Any particular advantage to
one over the other?

-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
'91 164s