Re: Maserati Spyders and Porsche 911

In Alfa Digest V8 #26 Rich Lasner in California told about seeing two
Maserati Spyders (accompanied by a Porsche 911) being photographed in
Tiburon.  This sounds like the same two Maseratis and Porsche that I saw on
I-85 in North Carolina on August 25th.  They were merging onto I-85 North
from I-26, as though they may have come from Charleston, SC.  My guess is
they were unloaded from a ship in Charleston and were planning to hook up
with I-40 for the trip West.  One of the cars was gold and the other a medium
blue, and both had the duct tape on the taillights.  The Porsche was driving
behind.  Fortunately, they were traveling at moderate speed so I was able to
pass them and get a good look without attracting the attention of the NC
Highway Patrol.

I'll be looking for the promotion shots.  I don't expect to see an rear
views, unless someone is really good with Photoshop.

Peter Westafer
Berkeley Lake, GA
93 164L