Rain Tire Selection

Can anyone suggest a streetable tire that is acceptable for wet track use?
My GTV/6 sees fairly regular track use and limited street use.  I have no way
to keep a tow vehicle/trailor, so I drive to the track with my Kumho
Victoracers stacked up where the back seat used to be.  Not being able to fit
two sets of tires in the car, I'm hoping to find a tire that I can leave on
the car most of the time, and use on the track when rain conditions are
beyond damp pavement.  I'm hoping to hear from someone with similar
experience, as many tires feel pretty good in wet street use but would not be
up to the task on a wet track.

Thanks a million (in advance)!!!

-Tarik
'84 GTV/6 3.0 "Christina"