Uprating the cooling for older Spiders

My 74 Spider (older 1750 motor) is having some problems staying cool.
I like to flog it hard up in the mountains and when I do the temp
gauge starts a steady climb up past 212f. I don't know how high it
would go if I didn't slow to let it cool but I don't plan on finding
out. The driving tends toward slower speeds, lower gears, and high
revs so the cooling system is put to the test. Its also been quite
warm here in Northern Colorado. I recently replaced the
coolant mixture, cap, and thermostat, and the radiator seems in good
shape. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to increase the cooling
capacity of these cars? I wouldn't mind a larger radiator and am
considering an oil cooler. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ed

Loveland, CO.