'86 Veloce FS

Work has taken me from Seattle to Los Angeles and forced me to see my
1986 Spider Veloce.  The car is currently in storage at my mother's
house in the Seattle/Tacoma area.
Rare gold paint, 56000 original miles, runs extremely strong,
professionally maintained and always garaged, receipts, interior is
excellent, exterior is very good with small dent on end of the nose and
ding on front air damn under bumper, canvas top like new, four new high
perf. Yokohama tires, new Ansa muffler, Alpine CD.
Asking 7000.00 or offer.
Please contact me if you would like to know more or would like to see
pictures.
Zack
zbclem@domain.elided