re: Fiat Spa "poop" list

Sandro cites these as possible ways to get on the Fiat Poop List:

11)Any mention of putting the Buick 3.8 V-6 in the new Alfa's
12)Misspell at any time Alfa Romeo, (such as Alpha Romeo, Alfa Romero
or
Alpha Romero etc...)

Sandro;

You just put yourself on your own poop list (#11). The plural of Alfa
is "Alfas", not Alfa's. There is nothing "possessive" (with apostrophe)
about having many Alfas (only obsessive).
You can add me your (joke) list. I was going to buy an Alfa , but there
were not any for me to spend my money on. I got an A6 at a deep
discount. Too late. Alfa should not have pulled back when there was an
economic boom and a resurgence of roadsters. They had a product
designed for the US, too (Spider and 156).
Fiat now wants to come back in the middle of a recession and in
partnership with a company that allowed something like the Aztec leave
the door?
I would rather have a 33 Stradale replica. Haaah !
:)

thx, luke, Belmont, CA, Fiat's Blacklisted Hall of Fame, All Star

74 Spider (real Alfa because I own it)
90 911 C4 (for the dark part of my soul)
98 Audi A6 Q (family truckster, magnetic flames in the mail)
30 years of Roand and Track (kind of moldy, e-bay auction...)

+ gonna see a man about a 72 280 SE Benz. Need to branch out to the
taxi business (I work in high tech, still hanging on to a job...)