I love Italians...

Mark Petrelli had just written...

<<It's almost amazing that one of our vendors has such an obvious, shall I
say,
"low opinion" of an ethnic group from which our marque owes its heritage and
roots, and a marque from which he derives some of his income.>>

Dear Mark,

It is obvious you do not know me, as in no way shape or from am I prejudice
against anyone's ethnicticity (is that a word?, well, you know what I mean),
religion, color, sexual preference, etc. I strictly evaluate PEOPLE on an
individual by individual basis and make my friends and acquaintances on how
and what each INDIVIDUAL person is or is not. Since you obviously have no way
of knowing this, I will accept your apology in advance :) By the way, my
heritage is Russian, and as a country/people they have suffered and been
"dumped on" far worse over the years than most.

What I was referring to was the general overall business practices and
customs in Italy, which anyone who deals with import/export quickly learns is
RADICALLY different from doing the exact same business with a German company,
a Japanese company, an English company, an Australian company, etc. Anyone
who has international business dealings of this nature will immediately
understand what I mean.

Want an example???
Even the US Postal Service will not offer "Global Priority Mail" Postal
Service if the destination country is Italy, since they feel that the
internal Italian Postal system is not reliable enough to be depended on to
deliver time-sensitive items! Does this mean the entire US Post is prejudice
against Italians??? Of course not, and neither am I.

Ed at Caribou
www.caribou.cc
www.Renovo-USA.com