84 alfa hesitation

Hi,

I just did a tune up on one of my 84 Alfa Spiders and it is still hesitating
when it
is cold.  Once the engine warms up it is ready to go, but it feels like it
is pulling a tank
when it is cold .. I have replaced the cap rotor and plugs.  I am using
Lodge plugs.
I have checked the clearences and they are reasonable.  Does anyone have any
ideas
what to check next ?  Everythings looks good and I do not believe I have any
air leaks.

Doug K
2 84 Alfa Spiders
1 truck to move alfa engines....