164LS door handle

Thanks for the replies form the 6 or so people who answered my "been
there-done that" query a few weeks ago on the broken inner door handle on my
164LS.

Since I had to bring my car in to the dealer anyway for a leaking tranny ,
and since a vendor that I will not name publicly sent me a BLACK inner door
handle instead of a CHROME one, I decided to let the delaer mess with it.
Turns-out it is a broken cable assembly. Parts are on order and are "on the
boat from Milan" per ARDONA.

For reference: it seems that earlier 164 models had inner door black handles
and at least one vendor advertises an "all 164 cars" handle without
mentioning color. I have returned the black one at their very friendly
suggestion and encouraged them to mention the color in their next catalog.

Karl
1995 164LS (still exiting less-than-gracefully with my power window down!)