'91 164 outside door handle kaput

Alfisti,

This weekend, the driver's side outside door handle broke on my '91
164.  I knew it would happen, by reading the previous digests, the only
thing was when.

For other fellow 164 owners that have had to replace this handle, how
much did it cost to fix and how "involved" was the process?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Chip