Re: aftermarket exhausts

In my book, by all means Stebro--sounds great, the folks there (mostly
Andy) are very helpful, the system fit perfectly, and is now on its
second 164 without any sign of wear. Kinda expensive at first (though I
was lucky and got mine used) but they seem to last forever.

--- Jarmanhome@domain.elided wrote:
> Hello fellow digesti.  I'm ready to pull the trigger on an
> aftermarket
> exhaust for my 1991 Spider, and I'm curious to hear some feedback on
> them.
> Ansa, Stebro, Borla, Daytona and others if available.

=====
Best Regards,

Alan Lambert