Verde sunroof etc.

I got it all wrong.  My wife has the correct story for the digest.
According to her (you're always right Dear) I wasn't paying close enough
attention to get it right.

The first shipment of 200 Milano Verde cars to the U.S. did not have
trunk lid liners AND a few were "stripped".  These had  minimum sound
insulation and no sunroof because they were expected to be sold and used
for racing.  Even with the beefed up suspension and bigger motor, these
stripped Verdes weighed no more than a 2.5 Milano.  The exact number of
stripped cars sans sunroof wasn't given, but not many it seems.

Best regards,

Neil

3 Milanos, 1 spider