Speed Bleeders

I would like to order a set of Speed Bleeders for my '86 Spider. Does anyone
have them on their Alfa? Would bleeders for a Fiat work?? (Speed bleeders
replace the original bleeder nipples on the calipers. Do Fiat and Alfa have
the same size bleed nipple thread size?)
I have a set on my Landcruiser and they work great. When your doing a solo
brake job these little gems are a gift from the Gods.
In case anyone is interested their web sight is:
http://www.speedbleeder.com/

TIA
Dennis In Alaska
'86 Spider Quad