'88 Spider steering wheel Q

Hi Group:

Is the '88 Spider steering shaft keyed as the earlier cars, or is it
splined as on the Milano's of the period?  I ask because I've got a Momo
wheel and hub that I originally purchased for my '74 Spider that an
interested party may want for his '88.  My guess is that the older hub is
not compatible, correct?  Also, the parts are listed on eBay, if any early
105/115 owners care to look. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594870976

Regards,

Dean W. Cains