Karl Chen's philosophy

I have to agree with "bs"; Karl's postings put a smile on my face too. That reminds me, where's Scott Fisher hiding?

Karl (another one, real close to San Jose)

////////

 Most people want a new car in a few years any way, who want
 to be stuck with the same car for the rest of their life.
 It already miserable enough trying to force them to stick
 with the same spouse for the rest of their life and not working.
 It will also keep people working hard and stay out of trouble
 and keep dreaming about retirement.
 Otherwise the entire auto industry have to take vacation for
 at least 10 years from now. Just think of what kind of crime
 and stupid things peoples can do when they are not working
 gives me shudders.

 This by-pass filter should be banned IMHO.

 Karl Chen, San Jose, CA, USA
 Happily married with my Alfas and other stuffs.