Subject: New bushings

Hi, Alfa Bill!

Where - oh - where can I get BLACK polyurethane bushings for my Alfas?
(i.e., the color God intended them to be.) Can you supply them? IMHO,
anyone over the age of nineteen who thinks Rice-a-Roni Red, Hot Pink, Mango
Orange, or Nehi Grape are "cool" colors to make suspension bushings in
simply has no taste. On the other hand, it does make it easy to spot
someone cheating in a "stock" class of racing....

RON