New bushings

Well, I'm happy to say that our good friends in the UK have
shipped a mountain of polyurethane to me and it should land
Friday or Tues (due to Labor Day).

I ordered a large quantity so we have a better supply. These
new pieces were much more popular than I expected. When the
boss sees the bill, I might be looking for work, so keep me
in mind... :) A bit less than a new WRX... <grin>

One modification is that the 164 dogbone motor mount will be
softer urethane and should not be intrusive. Of course, I'll
feel obligated to install one in Sofia to verify....  :o)

New pieces in the works are Trunnion washers, sway bar
bushings, Spider and 164...
and possibly V6 lower control arm bushings.

Suggestions?

Now if I can get the new guy to pack boxes right I'll be in
heaven.

AlfaBill
http://mastroalfa.com & http://mastrowrx.com