Stolen Spider, San Fran CA

Long time no post, and less than happy to be doing so for this reason.
As you all are collectively the best Alfa spotters in the world I ask
that those of you in the Bay Area keep an eye out for my black '77
Spider, license 2EOG987.  Last seen at Mission and 11th around noon
today.  Notables are red floral seat covers, scuffed nose from old bra
and an orange peace sign replacing the guy with a sword on the front
bumper.  SFPD auto detail is (415)553-1261.
Cheers to all,
Dennis Millward