Milano Production - Verde - racing subgroup

I have recently been informed that there was a special light weight
Verde production run of 200 cars to be used for racing.  These cars had
minimal sound insulation, no power options except windows & RV mirrors
and were probably the only Verdes without a sunroof.

I was then told (since my Verde has no sunroof) there would be no trunk
lid carpet either.  When I checked a few days later that bit of trivia
turned out to be true.  So...I'm wondering:  Verde owners, do you have a
sunroof?  Trunk lid carpet?  Both or one without the other?  The VIN of
my Verde is ZARDA1248J1051123.  I'm assuming any such production run
would be consecutive but really know squat.  The PO did buy the car new
and used it in SCCA events, a fact unknown to the person telling me
about the "special run".

Regards,

Neil Korpi

3 Milanos, one spider