Meeting this Friday

The AROSC (your So Cal Alfa club) is having its monthly meeting this
Friday, the 31th of August.  Usual place in Culver City, s/w corner of
Overland and Culver Blvd. (about 1 - 1 1/2 mile east and south of the
I-405 and I-10 interchange.)

Starts at or about 8 pm.  Light refreshements served (usuall coffee
and/or soda and donuts).

Anyone within the sound of my voice will be welcome, member or not.
Y'all come.

If you want/need directions gimme a holler, let me know where you'll be
coming from, and I'll do my best to guide you there.

See you Friday, the last of August

Jay Negrin
AROSC