Any alfa related event in London this weekend ?

Hi,
I just attended the "Cuore Sportivo" event in Dublin with local alfista John
Brierty (What a host !!!).

AMAZING is the only word that can describe the event.
I will write you details when I get to Lima, Peru this week.
I am in London for the weekend.

Is there any Alfa related show or london alfista that wants to know about
the exhibit or wants to see some material I got ? (I bought an official
video and big catalogue).
Please reply directly to my hotmail account: stanalfa@domain.elided  as I am
off-digest until I get back to Lima.

Cheerio,
Stan
London, England (well, for the weekend)
No Alfa now, but with Fangio's Tipo 159 champion car in my memory.