From the AROC-USA Guest Book

Three recent posts of possible interest to Alfa Digest members from the AROC-USA
Guest Book:

!!viva patrick depallier & michele schueemacher !!! when will AutodeltA get back
into F-1
?????????????? my 69 GTV (in 1.75 cond ! >>I HATE to sell it) IS FOR SALE; many
GTA parts-
very mint , very tight, zero rot, factory originale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NO
BS ! >>originale
ricambi<< through out ---- ---getting a e46 m3 & a sLr vision Coupe, when
released
ethan <vanos12@domain.elided>
palos verde, ca USA - Thursday, March 30, 2000 at 05:17:57 (EST)

=======================

Hello ,I'm an Italian Alfista and I'm happy to know that tha Alfa legnd turn
around the world. Sorry
for my language ( I write you and I'm looking for the dictionary. Stop this
uselessness) I've an 75
Twin Spark 2.0,white pearl reflecting pink and apple green tone, internally
personalized on the Italian
style with red particulars, tuned with a Supersprint exhaust system (the central
pipe is original
because the policeman don'like the straight pipes...),full optional but no
ABS.Very fantastic...But I
sell it because I like too much the Turbo America version. If you like it ;write
me for more
information.Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stefano <biancoperla@domain.elided>
Trieste, ITALY - Tuesday, March 28, 2000 at 15:31:02 (EST)

=======================

I am looking for a black with tan interior 93 or 94 spider preferably in the
midwest. any thoughts?
Jim Kelly <james.kelly29@domain.elided>
Missouri, USA - Monday, March 27, 2000 at 12:35:24 (EST)

Posted to the Alfa Digest as a service to the AROC-USA Guest Book signers.

Ciao,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master
b:d+z