164 heater hoses replacement

Anyone ever replace two heater hoses going into firewall
in their 164 ?  Does it require dash removal ?
Last weekend, I replaced every( coolant/vacuum, you name it )
rubber hoses big and small in my 94 164LS except these two hoses.
There is nothing wrong with old hoses, just don't want any
surprise on the road. six years is long enough for these rubber
hoses. Never had a broken car on the road in my life, don't want \
to try it either.

Karl, San Jose, CA, USA
It is a pleasure to drive like-new cars ALL the time.
Everyday is my birthday...