Re: trucks as passenger cars

I have resisted joining this thread, I think a similar thread was
succesful in getting Jim Hayes (who was a great resource on this list)
to abandon us about 3 or 4 years ago. Are you accomplishing anything
here besides offending those of us who have trucks. Why don't you go
and bitch to a truck list, presumably people on the alfa digest mostly
agree with you so you should take your crusade to the ignorant masses.
I don't believe any of the alfa's I have owned would tow a racecar to
the track, take a boat to the ocean or go pick up a horse on the other
side of island like I am doing next sunday. (well maybe my spider
could tow the boat since it is small, but driving up a wet ramp might
be tough).

best regards

sixto

ps. Hitler had a SUV.