WTB Verde and 164

I'm currently considering a couple of 164's in TX  (thanks for checking one
out for me Ralph) and one in FL (yep, your's Bill).  I'm looking for one
around $5k.  However, I'm not seeing as many fs as I usually do.  I've been
following excite classifieds, specialcar, yahoo, and higwayone.

My plan was to buy the 164 and use it for about a month,  Then give it to my
wife.  I was then going to buy a new intrepid (shudder) in May.  But I've
driven strictly Alfa's since '88 and I really want a Verde.  Particularly, I
want a black Verde in extremely good condition with relatively low mileage.
If I can find a 164 I want (and stay away from the intrepid), I will have
some time to look for the right verde.

If anyone sees either of these cars in their local newspapers fs or
otherwise knows of one fs, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a
line.

Thanks
Rodney
Hattiesburg, MS