re: '74 GTV 2000 windshield washer bag location?

Jeff,
	If it is like my '73 GTV, the windshield washer bag hangs off the
inside lip of the fender by a pair of small, flat metal hooks.  It is
positioned between the where your battery would have been and the
fender.  The hooks are shaped like a very slim 'S' if viewed from the
side.  Mine were lost so I made a pair out of some stainless steel stock
I bought at a local sheet metal shop.  Took 10 minutes to make them.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV
	'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado