Forged con-rods & euro dashes.

Can anybody out there give me an idea as to the cost of a set of four
forged con rods (Carillo? any ideas?) for the 2l motor? I would like to
be able to reliably rev past 6500 rpm, as i intend to fit some lumpier
cams a a later stage.

Also wonder if anybody can shed some light on a story that i heard about
early alfetta coupes in europe (lhd) having the Tacho in front of the
driver rather than the speedo. Would make driving within the engines
limits a bit easier.

TIA

Ben Bishop
'77 alfetta GTV