FS: A gorgeous 93 164L.

93 164L. Red with black lower cladding. Black leather int., 5 speed, air,
sunroof, ABS, Two air bags, CC, new rubber, new clutch and computer. etc.
This car has 63K miles on it and looks like the day it came from the factory.
It has been babied but current owner does not know when timing belt was
changed although prior owner did service it by the book.
BONUS: This car comes with a $4000 Sony stereo system with 6 CD changer, a
large amp. and multi-speaker system in the trunk, which will wake up the
dead. According to the current owner, however, the car does have a small
battery leak which might possibly be caused by this unit. Owner is asking
$10.5 for car and it is worth it. Note: I am still interested in buying it,
but wife prefers one with AT (see previous post) and also the super-duper
stereo system would be wasted on an old fart like me who prefers to listen to
the music of the exhaust !!! (P.S: anyone interested in buying stereo system
for $2K?). Car is in S.F. East Bay (Contra Costa) and interested parties
should contact me for details etc.
Graham Arlen
87 Milano
74 GTV