Return of Alfa to U.S. & Canada

All of you alfisti in the US and Canada who are not subscribers to Autoweek
magazine and obviously have not seen this article concerning Alfa's return,
check it out at the Autoweek site:
http://www.autoweek.com/main_news.php3?action=view&articleid=87
The online article does not mention, as the magazine does, that we will only
be offered the Spider in 2.5 and 3.0 liter versions, however, we will get our
choice of manual transmission, automatic transmission AND (fanfare, please)
Selespeed!
Let's see...3.0 liter with Selespeed, front wheel drive? I'm buying stock in
Michelin, THEN putting in my order.

John Thompson
Sylmar, CA