Techno Classica, Essen, Germany, 6-9 April

Alfa Stop will be exhibiting at Techno Classica from 6 to 9 April.
Any Digesters who are visiting will be most welcome at my stand no. 183
in Hall 2 where my range of parts for the older (pre-116 series) models
will be on display.
All other classic car shows pale into insignificance when compared with
this event, 17 halls full of exhibits & trade stands.
Please feel free to use my stand as a meeting venue, plenty to see while
you are waiting for your friends.......
Tony Stevens
Alfa Stop
UK
- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900

End of alfa-digest V7 #1488