King Dome Implosion - Mininal Alfa content

I thought many of you would be interested to see this.  I went down to
Harborview Hospital to watch.  Pretty amazing sight, the explosions were
super loud, and the dust settled everywhere.

Check out the implosion here:  http://www.msnbc.com/local/KING/560053.asp
<http://www.msnbc.com/local/KING/560053.asp>

Alfa content:  As we were sitting in grid lock traffic on our bikes trying
to flee the dust cloud, an Alfetta Sedan cruised by with an aftermarket
exhaust.  My friend thought it sounded great, wished his bike sounded that
cool!

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA