Needful Things

I'm looking for a couple of things that someone out there might be able to
help with.  The first is a left fog light for a 164-S.  I'm hoping to get a
good one used, I do have a source for a new one if I have to spend the extra
money.

The second one is a little wierder:  do any of you have a plastic Alfa badge
where the center has come apart from the wreath?  I would like two wreaths
without centers.  I have two badges, but while the wreaths are clearly
separate from the centers, they are tightly glued on mine.  I don't mind if
the center part is broken out, as long as the wreaths are OK.

Now what, you may wonder, is this nutcase going to do with these wreaths?
Well my black GTV-6 is just too black to have its Alfa badges in color.  I
have some black and silver wheel centers with the Alfa logo that are the
same size as the color center of the Alfa badge.  I plan to paint the
wreaths black, glue in the wheel centers and clearcoat the whole thing and
put it on my GTV-6, which is old enough that it has a spot on the rear hatch
where a badge has to go.

Rex