Spider windsheild R&R, trailing arm bushings

Does anyone out there know the procedure for removing and replacing the
windshield on a Spider?

I just spent all day yesterday replacing all of the rear axle bushings
including the trunion to body and sway bar link bushes so if anyone wants to
know how that's done ask me. The only ones that gave me trouble were the
trailing arm bushings. I had to take them to the shop and even they said
that they may not have any luck with them so if anyone has a handle on that
procedure please let me know.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project